Sunday, October 18, 2009

Building the trellis


Well construction got underway this weekend. Bo and Cindy came up as well as David and Kristen. My two buddies Brian and Tom came over to help too. The first day we got rained on and snowed on, but things went pretty well. We had a slight delay when we broke some cotter pins. Day two started great the morning was sunny and things worked great at the bottom of the hill. At the top of the hill Bo and I dug two holes and broke the auger bit. I'm currently on broken auger delay. We have some good rocks left at the top of the hill from a glacier. The good rocks aren't so good for the auger. We currently have 45 poles in the ground and a new auger is on its way.


Management gave directions
Bo was often confused


That way!!


Dave did the philosophizing... and the pole dragging.



Don't worry, they need to be straightened yet.

1 comment:

  1. I was not confussed!!!!

    Mystified/lost/stimied/"miss directed"...

    It sure looked good on paper!!!

    Next weekend I'm bring my mp3 player and will be lissening to "gregorian chants"!!!

    ReplyDelete