Thursday, January 27, 2011

I find it amusing.

So since moving to Traverse City I have established quite a few roles.  First and foremost, I'm a stay at home dad to a wonderful little lady and a little boy on the way.  Second, I am developing this small diversified farm.  Third, I manage a new business in town, The Michigan Hop Alliance.  This gives me many jobs.  The thing I find amusing is that this morning I did some paperwork and worked on the business plan of Michigan Hop Alliance, mid-day I laid concrete in the basement (building a new bathroom down there) and I finished up in time to iron my wife's clothes for tomorrow.  Talk about wearing many hats.  And since I'm no longer a Gemini, I don't know if I can handle these multiple personalities. 

Ah whatever, I'm going to go start making dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment